Coin.des.paumés Index du Forum
Coin.des.paumés Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 

Bonne année 2012 à vous tous!
Après une longue période d'inactivité, j'espère vous revoir tous... 

In Facebook Youtube Videos

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Coin.des.paumés Index du Forum -> LE COIN DES RENCONTRES -> ecs-femmes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
latbird

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: In Facebook Youtube Videos Répondre en citant

In Facebook Youtube Videos
> DOWNLOAD

It's a percentage of the video viewed, not "30 seconds". Really a very interesting article Kenia. I hope this study comes useful in that situation. YouTube: Whos winning the video marketing battle? Brad Jefferson, Animoto May 9, 2015 11:00 AM Image Credit: Diego Cervo/Shutterstock VB Recommendations Speed up your iPhone battery replacement in 3 steps Facebook reportedly plans to launch Portal video chat device for $499 in May This credit card has a display and a cell phone connection Upcoming Events BLUEPRINT Mar 5 - 7 GamesBeat Summit 2018 Apr 9 - 10 MB 2018 July 10 - 11 VB Summit 2018 Oct 23 - 24 Over the past few months, the Internet has been abuzz with chatter about Facebook overtaking YouTube as the go-to destination for video on the web. Sometimes you will find that there are some audiences that can be easily targeted in both channels and if you have a limited budget you may have to split it or allocate it just to one channel based on your KPIs. Submit Cancel . we should encourage and appreciate originality, creativity and innovation. Facebook Videos 11 months ago6,790 views Subscribe to the channel.New videos every day.Share!!!! Facebook Videos uploaded a video 11 months ago 0:20 Play nextPlay now Bottle flip challenge like a boss, traffic cone edition - Duration: 20 seconds. Devjeet 2016-04-24T23:17:58-07:00 I would go with Facebook over YouTube because I have seen lots of people sharing videos to their wall and it makes the video viral. YouTube is more niches friendly and user interests while Facebook is the excellent source for reach and marketing. Submit Cancel . But I know from good sources, cough Google cough, that there will be some new video advertising innovations coming soon 1 0 Hi Carlos, Muchas gracias! Well, Facebook wasnt the first platform to host organic videos or to do video advertising. Facebook Videos 3 months ago198 views Subscribe to the channel.New videos every day.Share!!!! Facebook Videos uploaded a video 3 months ago 0:51 Play nextPlay now Singer Seal fitness Workout 3 - Duration: 51 seconds. Facebook Videos 3 months ago291 views Subscribe to the channel.New videos every day.Share!!!! Facebook Videos uploaded a video 3 months ago 0:48 Play nextPlay now David vs Goliath Mercedes Benz Edition - Duration: 48 seconds. Watch Queue Queue count/total Facebook Videos SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe6,826 Loading. 1 0 Hi! As I mention in the blog post setting your KPIs before starting a video campaign, or any other campaign type, is essential in order to measure the success of your video campaign. For example, in this study we got more website clicks coming from YouTube. 1 0 Hi Pranav, I am glad that you like the blog post! As you have mentioned, Facebook has great targeting options and is great for social response such as likes and shares but I dont feel like I have made a statement saying that ultimately Facebook is the winner but neither YouTube. Cynthia Coffield 2016-04-13T11:43:39-07:00 Great post! This side by side comparison of YouTube and Facebook video ads is definitely something I will be referencing to my boss soon. Weaknesses One of YouTubes strengths can also end up being one of its weaknesses. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. A 30 second window is more realistic and gives a clearer view of what is a better metric. Youtube on the other hand is coming up with innovative ways to promote their video content, their contextual ad placement has improved and considerably evolved over time. skrotpriser.com 2016-04-17T17:00:27-07:00 Hi Kenia, I would like to go with youtube first, because through this i am getting accurate leads. 1 0 I really prefer Vimeo for my production company content but always recommend Youtube to my clients. Facebook 318,899 views2 years ago CC 0:31 Play nextPlay now Lian - Duration: 31 seconds. Since we're a real estate agency, we can use the short ones to inform about some news or a properties compilation (short one), or a brief presentation of some worker maybe. sdigitalmarketing 2016-04-16T05:28:03-07:00 It's True, we have noticed above stats when we did video campaign to one of our clients. Though each social network should be treated as a unique entity, ideally your business will be making use of both, as long as you have the resources to do so. So, Facebook is catching up but as you mentioned is not quite yet as big as YouTube. Facebook Videos 6 months ago2,680 views Subscribe to the channel.New videos every day.Share!!!! Facebook Videos uploaded a video 6 months ago 0:12 Play nextPlay now Huge lighting hits electricity station - Duration: 12 seconds. Facebook Videos 2 weeks ago237 views Subscribe to the channel.New videos every day.Share!!!! Facebook Videos uploaded a video 3 weeks ago 0:37 Play nextPlay now Police arrest man with mental disability Part 2 - Duration: 37 seconds. Watch Queue Queue count/total Facebook Facebook SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe643,037 Loading. You can change this preference below. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . But we'll see in a few months . Find more of what you're looking for with Facebook Search. This means that you dont need to necessarily cater your videos to a specific age group, unlike on Snapchat for example. Automatically, youre reaching the audience who is most interested and profitable to your business Which is great, because youre not wasting anyones time, and youre truly reaching the consumers who will be interested in your businesss offering. However, that is true that in both platforms the marketing tactics will be varied at a huge stage 5a02188284
how to see photos in facebook privatefacepad facebook album downloader 0.6.0best site for hack facebook passwordhow to make likes private in facebookdownload file host v o facebook 10 2012soundcloud app facebook einbindenwordpress facebook like box widget not workinghow do i get a hacker off my facebookfacebook messenger download for android phoneproxy for facebook at school 2012

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Coin.des.paumés Index du Forum -> LE COIN DES RENCONTRES -> ecs-femmes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange